Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69 LThe Residence Copes is located in a safety area in the center of The Hague. The apartments building is easy to reach and near highways like the A13, A4 and A44. To reach the apartment building you can also use the public transport. The central station of The Hague is at a stone’s trow of the Residence Copes. With train from Schiphol Airport you will arrive at the central station of The Hague in 30 minutes. To move in the city of The Hague you can also use the tram which stops near the Residence Copes.
The fountain on Spuiplein was designed by Peter Struycken. The image gallery along the Spui and Grote Markstraat were also an idea of him. On the pedestals are statues of different sculptors. The fountain has the shape of a diamond and covers an area of 400 square metres. From the stone floor 196 water jets spraying, quite unexpectedly water in the air. The length of the water beams may vary from 20 cm to 2.5 metres. If there is an event on the square, the fountain is turned off and the entire square can be used. Especially with good weather the fountain is a source of fun for young and old. Kids are running and jumping in the water and it is a good place to take pictures with all the children playing in the reflecting water. The only question is whether the fountain continues to exist. The adjacent music and dance theatre is currently being demolished. There will return a new theatre building with tall office building behind it. Obviously many residents of The Hague were against it, a waste of money because the old building was built in 1980. However, this time the protest did not succeed. The responsible councillor for the construction does have promised Spuiplein remains and will event be greener. And green is a long awaited desire of the inhabitants of The Hague.
Additional information short stay apartment Water Maze
This short stay apartment depends in several respects from the other rental apartments in Residence Copes. Below you will find which features apartment Water Maze.
Short stay apartment Water Maze is located on the rear side of the buidling.
- The apartment Water Maze has a very big balcony with patio doors and greenery.
- This rental apartment is characterized by a big kitchen and a seperate toilet.
- Apartment with many big and tall windows.
- A comfortable view of the courtyard and gardens.
- High monumental ceilings.
- A unique little window
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments in Residence Copes have a number of features. Below you will find all features which all short stay apartments contains.
- You can compare the apartments of Residence Copes in The Hague with a 5 star hotel.
- All rental apartments in Residence Copes have their own gas, water and electricity meter.
- The bathroom of all short stay apartments are featured by both a power shower and hand shower. Furthermore, all bathrooms and toilets possess beautiful and accurate tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- The rental apartments have an optimal use of the surface. This is because each apartment has its own designed furniture.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed by using the thermostat.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
- The kitchen of the short stay apartment contains all the neccessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespreso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Adres Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69L
Stad Den Haag
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 36 m²
Soort woning Appartement