Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69 EThe Residence Copes is located in a safety area in the center of The Hague. The apartments building is easy to reach and near highways like the A13, A4 and A44. To reach the apartment building you can also use the public transport. The central station of The Hague is at a stone’s trow of the Residence Copes. With train from Schiphol Airport you will arrive at the central station of The Hague in 30 minutes. To move in the city of The Hague you can also use the tram which stops near the Residence Copes.
The last 20 years the skyline of The Hague has changed dramatically. In 1998 The Hague consisted mainly of low classical buildings with some churches and high office buildings. In 1964 there was even a regulation which contains you may not build higher than 75 metres. The city hall at Spuiplein, designed by Richard Maier and opened in 1995, is only 65 metres high. With the arrival of the building Resident in 1998 this changed for good. The area behind Central Station includes office buildings, houses, courtyards, shops and restaurants, designed by different architects in Post-modern style. The towers of Castalia are 104 metres high. This opened the floodgates and in the years after the Resident the towers became increasingly higher. The photo of the Skyline of The Hague was taken in 2013 and the highest tower is the New Babylon II with 158 metres. But who knows what the future may holds. Remarkably the color light green is often used in the new buildings. Probably a reference from the architects of the green copper towers you see everywhere in the city. The hexagonal tower of the Great Church is also made of copper.
The photo was taken from the eleventh floor of the Westeinde hospital. A more pleasant spot to look over the The Hague Skyline is from the restaurant 'Het Strijkijzer'. The top floor of this restaurant is 135 metres high and could be found on the Rijswijkse plein.
Additional information short stay apartment City View
- Short stay apartment City View is located on the rear side of the buidling.
- Apartment City View has a french balcony.
- This rental apartment characterized by a big kitchen area with a table and chairs and a separate toilet.
- Furthermore the appartement has a spacious living area and big and tall windows and ceiling. You'll get a comfortable view of the courtyard and gardens.
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments in Residence Copes have a number of features. Below you will find all features which all short stay apartments contains.
- You can compare the apartments of Residence Copes in The Hague with a 5 star hotel.
- All rental apartments in Residence Copes have their own gas, water and electricity meter.
- The bathroom of all short stay apartments are featured by both a power shower and hand shower. Furthermore, all bathrooms and toilets possess beautiful and accurate tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- The rental apartments have an optimal use of the surface. This is because each apartment has its own designed furniture.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed by using the thermostat.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
- The kitchen of the short stay apartment contains all the neccessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespreso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Adres Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69E
Stad Den Haag
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 59 m²
Soort woning Appartement