Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69 DThe Residence Copes is located in a safety area in the center of The Hague. The apartments building is easy to reach and near highways like the A13, A4 and A44. To reach the apartment building you can also use the public transport. The central station of The Hague is at a stone’s trow of the Residence Copes. With train from Schiphol Airport you will arrive at the central station of The Hague in 30 minutes. To move in the city of The Hague you can also use the tram which stops near the Residence Copes.
When you look out the window of short stay apartment 69D you see a row of houses that were photographed on June 18, 2011. The row of houses are on the opposite of Residence Copes. The houses are photopraphed in a puddle on the side walk in front of the building in 2011. The photographer could not have imagined this Hague Mirror would ever hang in the building next to that puddle. The photographer went to the city especially to make this photo. After a storm the weather suddenly became radiantly beautiful. Such weather conditions do not occur often. It rains enough, but it is not that common that the sun shines full and bright afterwards, maybe only five times a year. For a beautiful picture, the puddle has to be in the shade and the reflecting building in the sun and there should not be too much wind. There are some days a photographer encounters nothing beautiful, but this day the photographer was very lucky. The baked cobblestones and the puddle on the side walk formed the right framework for the monumental buildings that can be found on the avenue Copes van Cattenburg. De avenue Copes van Cattenburg was built in 1870 and is part of the beautiful Archipel area. Most buildings in that area are built in the nineteenth and early twentieth century in electric or neo-Renaissance style. Similarly to the row houses on the photo.
Additional information short stay apartment Looking Accross
This short stay apartment depends in several respects from the other rental apartments in Residence Copes. Below you will find which features apartment Looking Accross contains.
- Short stay apartment Looking Accross is located on the front of the buidling.
- This apartment is characterized by big and tall windows and ceilings. This rental appartment contains a big kitchen and a separate toilet.
- The bedroom is spacious. You can properly close the bedroom for daylight.
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments in Residence Copes have a number of features. Below you will find all features which all short stay apartments contains.
- You can compare the apartments of Residence Copes in The Hague with a 5 star hotel.
- All rental apartments in Residence Copes have their own gas, water and electricity meter.
- The bathroom of all short stay apartments are featured by both a power shower and hand shower. Furthermore, all bathrooms and toilets possess beautiful and accurate tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- The rental apartments have an optimal use of the surface. This is because each apartment has its own designed furniture.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed by using the thermostat.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
- The kitchen of the short stay apartment contains all the neccessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespreso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Adres Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69D
Stad Den Haag
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 44 m²
Soort woning Appartement