Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69 BThe Residence Copes is located in a safety area in the center of The Hague. The apartments building is easy to reach and near highways like the A13, A4 and A44. To reach the apartment building you can also use the public transport. The central station of The Hague is at a stone’s trow of the Residence Copes. With train from Schiphol Airport you will arrive at the central station of The Hague in 30 minutes. To move in the city of The Hague you can also use the tram which stops near the Residence Copes.
It is a special tram representing the wall in short stay apartment 69B. The President Conference Committee Carr (or PCC-tram) comes originally from the USA. The first models drove in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Based on a construction kit from America a Belgian construction company recreated and built the same tram. In 1949 the first version of this tram was purchased by The Hague. The tram in The Hague was a copy, only shorter. In contract to The Hague, trams from other European cities received a self-designed tram with a typical new front for each city as well. Over the years new custom versions were ordered and in 1993 the last PCC tram drove in The Hague. They were replaced by red-yellow trams, which now are disappearing again for a more modern type. The old trams are still on display at the Public Transport Museum Th Hague. The Graffiti Tram was created by "Verflab", a company that makes wall paintings on commission, but also gives workshops in schools. The painting lifts up the wall of the Raamstraat, near the Grote Markstraat.
Additional information short stay apartment Graffiti Tram
This short stay apartment offers in some respects from the other rental apartments in Residence Copes. Below you will find which features apartment Graffiti Tram contains.
- Short stay apartment Graffiti Tram is located on the rear side of the buidling.
- This apartment has a big separate bedroom.
- There are windows on two sides of the apartment
- Apartment Graffiti Tram has a terrace, with two chairs and a table. The entrance of the terrace is located at the ground floor.
- You can properly close the bedroom for daylight.
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments in Residence Copes have a number of features. Below you will find all features which all short stay apartments contains.
- You can compare the apartments of Residence Copes in The Hague with a 5 star hotel.
- All rental apartments in Residence Copes have their own gas, water and electricity meter.
- The bathroom of all short stay apartments are featured by both a power shower and hand shower. Furthermore, all bathrooms and toilets possess beautiful and accurate tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- The rental apartments have an optimal use of the surface. This is because each apartment has its own designed furniture.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed by using the thermostat.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
- The kitchen of the short stay apartment contains all the neccessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespreso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
== Minimal rental period of four (4) months ==
Adres Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69B
Stad Den Haag
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 47 m²
Soort woning Appartement