Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69 KThe Residence Copes is located in a safety area in the center of The Hague. The apartments building is easy to reach and near highways like the A13, A4 and A44. To reach the apartment building you can also use the public transport. The central station of The Hague is at a stone’s trow of the Residence Copes. With train from Schiphol Airport you will arrive at the central station of The Hague in 30 minutes. To move in the city of The Hague you can also use the tram which stops near the Residence Copes.
In the city centre, behind the Central Station reflect in the canal the high and coloured buildings of "The Resident". This district with office buildings, residential buildings and courtyards was built in the nineties of the last century in Post-modern style by an international team of architects. When the sun shines on the buildings, the canal is as colourful as the buildings next to it. A good place to make mirror pictures. For a little movement in the picture it is good there is some wind. The mirrored building on the picture in apartment 64K is called Castalia and was designed by the American architect Michael Graves. The peaks of the towers are 35 metres high. The peaks are hollow and only for decoration. The building gained the second place on the list of "Weirdest Skyscrapers" by the Guardian. Americans call this 'Mickey Mouse' architecture. But the inhabitants of The Hague soon had accepted the building and gave it the nickname "The Hague Tits". The story goes some football fans invented the name. In the ADO stadium there was a female fan who showed her breasts after her team (ADO Den Haag) scored a goal. Those were the first and real Hague Tits and a fan made the connection. If it's true, is not clear, but the fact is all residents use the nickname, also the very decent.
Additional information short stay apartment Swinging Towers
This short stay apartment differs in several respects from the other rental apartments in Residence Copes. Below you will find which features apartment Swinging Towers contains.
- Short stay apartment Swinging Towers is located on the rear side of the buidling.
- The apartment Swinging Towers has a very big balcony with patio doors and greenery.
- A seperate toilet.
- Rental apartment with many big and tall windows.
- A comfortable view of the courtyard and gardens.
- High monumental ceilings.
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments in Residence Copes have a number of features. Below you will find all features which all short stay apartments contains.
- You can compare the apartments of Residence Copes in The Hague with a 5 star hotel.
- All rental apartments in Residence Copes have their own gas, water and electricity meter.
- The bathroom of all short stay apartments are featured by both a power shower and hand shower. Furthermore, all bathrooms and toilets possess beautiful and accurate tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- The rental apartments have an optimal use of the surface. This is because each apartment has its own designed furniture.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed by using the thermostat.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
- The kitchen of the short stay apartment contains all the neccessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespreso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Adres Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69K
Stad Den Haag
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 35 m²
Soort woning Appartement