Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69 CA city lives and changes constantly. The needs of people are changing as well as the architectural styles. On the picture in short stay apartment 69C you see new office towers rising above ancient city palaces. Some residents like it, others adorns it. The photo was taken on the Herengracht. The house at the bottom is an old patrician house, a city palace with 39 rooms. In 1647 it was bought by Willem Ruijtenberg, the golden-yellow clothed officer at Rembrandt's Nachtwacht. During centuries the property subjected to various changes. The house as it stands today was built in 1750 and probably designed by Court Architect P. de Zwart in late Baroque style. The picture clearly shows that the small windows of the old building are coming back inthe 100 meters high building behind it. The building with the two triangular points is not very old. In the nineties it was demolished and rebuilt by an American architect Michael Graves. The official name is Castalia, but the citizens of The Hague call it The Hague Tits. The building on the left, the Zurich tower (called lemon squeezer) was opened in 2000 and was designed by Cesar Pelli. The hexagonal shape and the green color the the copper top, refer to the tower of the Great Church in The Hague (Sint-Jacobskerk), the only hexagonal church tower in the Netherlands.
Additional information short stay apartment Old and New
This short stay apartment differs in some respects from the other rental apartments in Residence Copes. Below you will find which features apartment Old and New contains.
- Short stay apartment Old and New is located on the front corner of the building.
- Apartment Old and New has a compact format.
General information rental apartment The Hague
The rental apartments in Residence Copes have a number of features. Below you will find all features which all short stay apartments contains.
- You can compare the apartments of Residence Copes in The Hague with a 5 star hotel.
- All rental apartments in Residence Copes have their own gas, water and electricity meter.
- The bathroom of all short stay apartments are featured by both a power shower and hand -shower.
- Furthermore, all bathrooms and toilets possess beautiful and accurate tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet
- The rental apartments have an optimal use of the surface. This is because each apartment
has its own designed furniture.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed by
using the thermostat.
- Each apartment has videophone to open the central front door.
- The kitchen of the short stay apartment contains all the neccessary kitchen equipment. The
kitchen has a microwave/oven combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespreso
coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Adres Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69C
Stad Den Haag
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 35 m²
Soort woning Appartement