Van Merlenstraat 73 AIn The Hague, in the very nice area called Duinoord located charming and un-furnished 1/2 bedroom apartment on the first floor with big balcony at the rear. Located within walking distance of the Albert Heijn supermarket , tramline 11 has a stop at the Conradkade and you will enjoy the cozy shoppingstreet "Reinkenstraat".
Communal stairs to the apartment on the first floor.
Description: Entrance, cozy living room with en-suite, the whole apartment features a fish bone parquet flooring and fitted wardrobes, original high ceilings and fireplaces. At the back you can reach the balcony through double opening doors. The closed kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, gas stove with extractor fan, oven, fridge and washing machine.
The bedroom is located at the frontside of the apartment. Side room with fitted wardrobe. Neat bathroom with a shower, toilet and double sink with mirror.
- Rent is excluding gas, excluding advance payment for water and electricity
- Fish bones floor
- Central heating
- Suitable for a single or couple
- Double glazing
- Rent is €1250,- to be increased with €150,- payment for electricity and water.
- The rent is excluding TV / internet and taxes
New tenant is obligated to apply for an 'affordable housing permit’ at the municipality (huisvestingsvergunning).
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household € 58.583,-
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a two-person household € 68.583,-
Please contact our office in case of any questions
Adres Van Merlenstraat 73A
Stad Den Haag
Beschikbaar Vanaf 01-10-2020
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 75 m²
Soort woning Appartement