Sumatrastraat 41 ALovely fully furnished two bedroom apartment with sunny balcony located in the beautiful Archipel area. Around the corner of Bankastraat, where you find a wide variety of shops, supermarkets and lunchrooms. The city center of The Hague as well as the beach of Scheveningen are within cycling distance. Several international organizations are situated in the immediate area.
Entrance at street level with mailboxes. Easy stairs to the second floor, entrance to the apartment, hallway that leads into the cozy living room that is modernly decorated. Modern open kitchen, that is equipped with a gas hob, oven / microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator and freezer. The good sized master bedroom is situated at the rear of the apartment and fitted with a comfortable double bed, built in wardrobe and separate cabinet. Second bedroom with a big sofa bed and desk, so perfectly can be used as a guest room and office. From this room you can enter the sunny balcony facing South. Comfortable bathroom with walk in rain shower, sink with mirror, washing machine and dryer. A storage box in the apartment itself is present in the hallway.
- Available per September 1st
- Fully furnished
- Fixed payment of €150,- for gas/water/electricity per month
- Fixed payment of €65,- for tv/internet per month
- This fully equipped apartment is perfectly suitable for a single working person
New tenant is obligated to apply for an 'affordable housing permit’ at the municipality (huisvestingsvergunning).
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household € 58.583,-
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a two-person household € 68.583,-
Please contact our office in case of any questions
Adres Sumatrastraat 41A
Stad Den Haag
Beschikbaar Vanaf 01-09-2021
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 65 m²
Soort woning Appartement