Breitnerlaan 297Spacious and bright two bedroom apartment located in the lovely Benoordenhout area. In the street there is a supermarket and the popular van Hoytemastraat, where you can find several shops, specialty stores and restaurants is only five minutes away. The beautiful Park Clingendael is only a minute’ s walk and The Hague forest is close by. Close to International organizations like ICC and NATO. Public transport stops in the area and exit roads towards N44, A4 and A12 can easily be reached.
Secured entrance, stairs to the apartment on the second floor. Spacious hallway, entrance to the living and dining room en-suite with wooden flooring. From the rear part of the living room, the sunny balcony facing South East can be entered.
The apartment has a separate kitchen, the kitchen was renovated recently . The kitchen is equipped with all necessary appliances, a washing machine is present as well. From the kitchen you can access the balcony.
Two spacious bedrooms, one at the frontside of the property and the other one at the rear. Spacious bathroom with shower cabin, washbasin and large mirror. Separate toilet in the hallway.
Separate storage at the ground floor of the complex is available and can be used to store your bicycle.
- Available per December 1st
- Rental price is excluding a pre-payment of €125,- per month for heating
- The kitchen is renovated recently (pictures will follow)
- Rent is excluding utilities, tv/internet
- Minimal rental period of 12 months
New tenant is obligated to apply for an 'affordable housing permit’ at the municipality (huisvestingsvergunning).
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a one-person household € 60.036,-
- maximum gross annual income (including holiday pay and extras) for a two-person household € 70.036,-
Please contact our office in case of any questions.
Adres Breitnerlaan 297
Stad Den Haag
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 96 m²
Soort woning Appartement
Buitenruimte Ja, Balkon