Bilderdijklaan 23Lovely, renovated (2018) and spacious 1930s apartment of ca. 120m2, divided over two floors and situated in a quiet historic and lively residential area in Rijswijk. This charming property is equipped with beautiful wooden herringbone floors at the living and dining area and authentic details like ensuite doors with stained glass and decorative mantel pieces are present. The apartment is conveniently located near the centre of Oud-Rijswijk, within 3 minutes walking distance of the lively shopping street Herenstraat with several supermarkets, restaurants, shops and the greenery of Rijswijkse Bos. The city centre of The Hague can be reached easily by bike in 10 minutes. Public transport is positioned within walking distance. Excellently located towards exit roads leading to highways A4 and A12.
Private entrance at street level via the front yard, stairs to the first floor. Landing that gives access to all rooms. Bright and very large living and dining area (42 m2!) with wooden floorings, the rooms can be separated with ensuite doors with stained glass and fitted cupboards. Separate L-shaped kitchen fitted with a gas cooking plate with extractor, oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and freezer. A modern toilet with a hand wash basin is present in the hallway.
Stairs to the second floor. Landing with stained glass skylight and modern separate toilet. The master bedroom (16m2) is situated at the front side of the property, the large second bedroom (13m2) with adjacent balcony (8m2) is situated at the rear. From the landing you can enter the separate walk-in closet. Nice bathroom with bathtub and shower in it, washbasin with mirror and washing machine connection.
This charming and bright property offers lots of space, is excellently located and definitely worth a visit!
● Available per September 1st
● Unfurnished (including curtains, floors and lights)
● Rental price is excluding utilities, tv & internet
● Available for 24 months
● Not suitable for students or home sharers
● Smoking and pets are not allowed
● No housing permit needed
● 2 spacious bedrooms and a walk-in-closet
● A balcony of over 8 m2 is present
● Insulated roof, double glazed windows and a new CV (2021)
● 3 minutes’ walk to the old center of Rijswijk (shopping street Herenstraat)
● 10 minutes by bike to the city center of The Hague
● 10 minutes by bike to NS station Hollands Spoor
● 2 minutes walk to tram line 1 & 15 stops
● 5 minutes’ drive to several highways
● Close to lovely canal De Vliet, Rijswijkse Bos and other greenery
Adres Bilderdijklaan 23
Beschikbaar Vanaf 01-09-2022
Beschikbaar tot -
Oppervlakte 120 m²
Soort woning Dubbel bovenhuis
Buitenruimte Ja, Balkon