Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69 NResidence Copes is a very modern and recently renovated apartment complex in the city center of The Hague, originally built in 1885. The high quality rental apartments are close to most Embassies, the head Office of Shell, other international business institutions and nearby the beaches of Scheveningen and Wassenaar. All apartments of Residence Copes meet the highest standards of quality and luxury and have an interior with a unique theme, inspired by famous historical places and objects in The Hague. The Central Station can be reached within 10 minutes, public transport is near and exit roads are easy to access. There is also availability to rent a parking place, which is located behind the apartment complex.
Features of the apartments at Residence Copes:
- The apartments all make optimal use of its surface and each apartment has its own designed furniture and
interior finished in very high standards.
- The bathrooms of all apartments are equipped with a power shower. Both the bathrooms and toilets have
beautiful and modern tilling work.
- With the exception of apartments 69C, 69G en 69Q all apartments have a separate toilet room.
- Each kitchen contains all the necessary kitchen equipment. The kitchen has a microwave/oven
combination, dishwasher, fridge, induction cooker, Nespresso coffeemaker, kettle and a toaster. This
makes it ideal to prepare breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Each apartment has floor heating. The temperature in the apartment can be changed individually.
- Each apartment has a videophone to open the central front door.
Address Laan Copes van Cattenburch 69N
City The Hague
Available till -
Surface 33 m²
Property type Apartment